top of page
Complex on Lodochnaya
8, Bolshaya Sadovaya street, Moscow, Russia
The House on Bolshaya Sadovaya street is one of the best buildings of the Stalin era, located inside the Garden Ring within 400 m from Mayakovskaya Metro station. The architectural monument built in 1950 by M. Posokhin will keep its historical appearance.
Facility’s infrastructure will include private promenade, original cuisine restaurant, gym and guarded ground parking.
bottom of page